Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

WE HAVE POWER!!! Day 14 was our lucky day. This morning I decided that I was going to come home today because the front of our neighborhood has had power for a couple of days. According to the Centerpoint workers in the area our power should have been on by early this morning. Well it wasn't, but we knew it would be soon. My friend Laura was in Little Rock during this whole fiasco and she had decided to leave this morning and was willing to come through Tyler on her way home and pick me up. So we decided to chance it and it paid off! On the way home Travis called and let us know that we all had power! You should have heard the excitement in the car. We were thrilled and could not wait to get home. Our house was a site for sore eyes. And yes it doesn't really look the same with some trees gone, but it is home. Our brush pile is HUGE and is much bigger than anyone else's that I have seen. I'll try and post some pictures tomorrow, but I'm off to sleep in my own bed!

No comments:

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...