We painted the walls and the trim throughout the room. We also pulled up the carpet and put wood floors in their room. That is really all of the cosmetic changes we did in their room.
Another shot of their beds. I still need to find a rug to put in their room. I haven't been able to find one that will work yet. I still haven't figured out what to put on the walls adjacent to their beds. I've tried a couple of things and they just haven't looked right. I'll figure something out!
We pretty much used all of the decorations we had in Tyler's room at our old house. We used the oar to hang the curtains instead of just hanging it on the wall. Please excuse the curtains- I still need to steam them and get the wrinkles out!