Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Crockett


Have we ever mentioned that Tyler LOVES Crockett? So much that we decided to have dogs as the theme of Tyler's first birthday party! As much as I don't really care for the dog anymore, I love seeing Tyler interact with him. Tyler loves being outside, especially when we let Crockett out of the backyard to play with us. Tyler even learned to sign, "Dog" today. We have been watching our Baby Signing Time videos this week and he picked up on dog today. Travis was outside with Tyler and Crockett and noticed that he was patting his leg, which is the sign for dog. He kept patting his leg when we would ask him where Crockett was. I love that Tyler is picking up on sign language because he will be able to communicate with us at least somewhat by the time baby #2 comes. It is so amazing that such a young baby can pick up on these signs and communicate with us.

By the way I went to the OB today and she showed me the results of my ultrasound. Everything looked great, but I have to go back in a month for a second ultrasound because Baby #2 moved around so much they couldn't get all the measurements they needed. I'm afraid I'm going to have my hands full. This baby seems VERY active in the womb already. He is always moving! We are getting close to finalizing a name, so hopefully we can announce it soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too cute! I can't believe he's already signing and taking steps. He's gonna be running around and gabbing away before you know it!

Anonymous said...

I hope you recognize that it is INCREDIBLE that he is signing so early! Nice job!! Watch for even more signs to follow. It usually takes them awhile to get their first sign down and then there is just a flood of new signs. Congrats!

www.signingtime.com

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...