Monday, December 06, 2010

Claire Bear

Today we actually had some colder weather and so I dressed Claire up in her cute little hat that I bought for the winter. She looked so stinkin' cute that I decided to snap some pictures of her when we got home. While we were at Target today, everyone was ooohing and aaahing over Claire. Living primarily around the hispanic culture is very different with a young blond, blue eyed baby. People are constantly coming up to her and touching her. I don't really know the whole story behind it all, but it is something about touching the child to ward off evil. Anyway, here are the pictures of our sweet girl:







2 comments:

Callie said...

oh she is just too sweet!!!! LOVE the Christmas card too!!!!

Christine Hoover said...

I miss my little Claire Bear and can't wait to see her (and all of you of course) at Christmas!

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...