Saturday, October 27, 2007

We just got beat by this guy!



Warning!

If you don't care about Aggie Football and just come to this site to look at cute kids, you can go ahead and skip this rant.

I just got finished watching the A&M game and it was quite fitting that we played on ESPN 2 because we played like number 2. The only satisfaction is knowing that our nasal sounding, Little Debbie eating, option to the short side of the field, secret email writing, big game losing, no defense having, junior high school offense running turd burglar of a coach will get the boot after the season is over. The question isn't will we lose our last 3 games, but it's will we set any records of how bad we lose. Get ready, it's about to get ugly! There's my rant.

All this being said, I will be watching every snap of the remaining games and yell for them just like I always do. I just hope we can get a better coach next time.

As always, wait until next year!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow, that was a great rant. and to think I was excited about this game because they were on tv out here. Let's see, the only two games shown in Cali...Miami and yesterday's travesty. One thing you forgot about fran though, emotionless, I swear when they showed him after the blocked FG (the only good play all day) he still had that same stupid look on his face. Maybe if he gave a crap, he could fire up our team.

Gag me Ags,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Ditto ditto ditto......

Now does everyone beleive me, I thought Fran was a sleeze ball they day they hired him. I guess I do have some womans intuition.

Aunt Sherry
Proud Class of 1981

Can't wait until we get a real coach......

By the way I really look for the kids pictures but I love you commentary. I went to a Texas wine tasting so I didn't see much of the game. You may want to try that next time........ ha ha

Kelsey said...

I'm tired of seeing this unattractive man. I need to see some cute little boys!

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...