Wednesday, October 24, 2007

3 Months!

Sweet Cooper

I love this picture!

Cooper turned 3 months last week. These are some pictures I took this morning. He is a great baby and is always happy. We drag him around everywhere we go and he does great (except he hates to be in the car!). He has already learned to roll from his stomach to his back and Tyler likes to clap for him when he does this. Tyler says Cooper's name as "Doo-Doo". We think it's pretty funny when he says it. Also, Cooper has decided he doesn't like sleeping through the night! Mama is very sad about this. Hopefully he will learn that it is best for all of us if he sleeps better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see your boys!

Kelsey said...

O my goodness! That smile! I love the picture, too!

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...