At 18 months Tyler likes to:
- Imitate everything we do. He "drinks" from empty Diet Coke cans and gives Teddy the pacifier. His newest thing is to turn the humidifier on with his foot. Each of the boys have the same humidifier in their rooms. Travis and I usually turn it on with our feet because we usually have a kid in our arms. Tyler has started using his foot to turn it on- he refuses to use his hand. It's amazing how much they really pick up on so young.
- He loves climbing up and down the stairs holding on to the spindles. He has actually gotten really good at it.
- He loves banging on Cooper's door when he is taking naps- this drives me CRAZY!
- He still loves his teddy, being outside, playing tractors, and eating!
- He loves to wash his hands.
- He has really started pushing the limits. He tries to get away with standing on the couch after we have told him a thousand times to sit on his bottom. He is also learning to not walk into the street so he will stand right at the edge of the driveway about an inch from the street. Luckily we live on a cul-de-sac so I'm not too worried when he does venture into the street.