Well, Sarah tagged me again and,I've already done it once, but I'll do it again just for fun.
I'm supposed to post the rules, but I'm too lazy/lacking of computer skills.
1. I probably have the shortest commute to work besides people that work at home. I drive about a 1/4 mile to Zac's house to go to the office. It's really nice. Especially since I was driving an hour to work at my previous job.
2. I do, as Sarah mentioned, generally prefer brunettes over blondes. She should feel priveleged that I married her. She must be pretty cool if I overlooked that obvious flaw. I was the only brunette in my immediate family, so I must be sick of blonde people or something. Sarah has been talking about dyeing her hair brunette, but I'm not too sure if I could resist her then. We might end up with 3 kids under 3 years old!
3. I really love Aggie Football. I'm talking serious obsession. I look at an internet site about Aggie football at least once a day almost every day. I have a knot in my stomach and can feel my heart beat when I watch games. I don't like to be distracted either. Thank God for DVR.
4.I am also seriously obsessed with hunting and fishing. I would do it every day if I could. Unfortunately, having 2 kids doesn't allow me to do much of that right now. I just have to stay busy working on building fishing rods and reading fishing/hunting magazines which I get 4 of each month. I hope Cooper and Tyler like the outdoors, because they are going to get dragged out there as soon as they can handle it so I can make up for lost time.
5.I've never met anyone with more gas than me. Not bragging, just being honest. Tyler is a close second.
6. I was once jokingly hit on by NSync member JC Chasez.
7. I had a higher high school class ranking than Sarah and will never let her forget it. ( She killed me in college though.)
8. I weighed the most I ever weighed when we got married. I then lost over 50 pounds in our first year and a half of marriage. (She actually fed me healthy food.) I've proceeded to put about 1/2 of it back on.
It's time for our recap of 2012! This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...
Here are some more pictures of the house for all of those people who have been bugging me to put more up- Christine! Before I start I can...
We have had a busy fall around here filled with lots of activities. A couple of weeks ago my parents came down for a visit and we packed i...