Saturday, September 08, 2007

Cousins

We just got word that Ross (Travis' brother)and Kim had their baby last night. Shelby was born last night around 10:45 and was 8 lbs. 12 oz. and 20 inches!!! I think Kim had a pretty quick labor and delivery especially for her first baby. We are excited to meet her!

In other cousin news, my sister found out this week that she is having another boy! This means on my side of the family- BOYS-5, GIRLS-0. These boys are going to have so much fun growing up together. Now the pressure is on me to have a girl, because I'm pretty sure Kyle and Christine are going to be done after this little boy. We can't wait to meet this little guy too!

No comments:

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...