Friday, September 14, 2007

You know it's going to be one of those days...

When at 7:30 in the morning (30 minutes into our day) Cooper poops and it explodes out of the diaper and is all over his clothes, the couch, and Travis' clothes. I spent the majority of my day cleaning the couch cushion over and over trying to figure out how to get the poop stain out. I think I have managed to salvage the cushion. Travis said you can't tell where the stain was.

To finish off our great day I decided to go out to eat with my jeans unzipped and didn't realize it until we got home! Luckily there is always tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey and Charlie said...

Happy 2 months to Cooper! Thanks for the birth announcement. It is a great picture of him and a great picture for our fridge. :) T-Man, by the way, is looking way to old. Tell him to slow down! you've got some cute kiddos!

The Wiggins Family said...

Girl, I totally understand! I did the unzipped thing the other day. Oh how embarassing! I'm right there with you.