Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cooper is 1 Month!

Cooper turned 1 month on Friday and we went for his 1 month checkup yesterday. I managed to get both boys to the doctor by myself and we all survived. Although I was sweating my booty off by the time I got both boys out of their car seats and into the stroller and then in the doctors office. Anyway, Cooper weighed in at 10 pounds, 11 ounces! He is a good eater and it shows! The doctor didn't measure him, but Travis and I did and he is already 22 inches long. He looks really long to me and he has got the skinniest legs! He continues to be a great baby. I'm just ready for him to sleep through the night! I have actually managed most days to get Tyler and Cooper's naps to overlap for at least an hour so I can lay down and get some rest in the afternoon. Here are some pictures from this afternoon.


4 comments:

Christine said...

you did it!! now you can conquer the mall :)
glad cooper is doing well and tyler is singing. we can't wait to see you guys.

Dana said...

The pictures are great--makes me miss both Cooper and Tyler!

Anonymous said...

I miss those two guys!!! Come see us!! Love, Grandma J.

The Wiggins Family said...

I just got 6 hours of sleep straight for the first time and Zac went 8 hours without a feeding. It will happen eventually. Hang in there girl! Your doing great!