Saturday, August 11, 2007

16 months!

Tyler is now 16 months old! I can hardly believe it. His personality is really blossoming and he is definitely keeping us on our toes these days. Here are some things that describe Tyler at 16 months:

  • His favorite words to say are: ball, mama, da-deeee, uh-ooo
  • He loves to "play" on the computer- we play Thomas the Train and Elmo
  • He loves, loves, loves bananas. I think he would eat one at every meal if we let him. He probably eats at least 10 bananas in one week.
  • He loves playing with tractors, trucks, and trains and always makes the "tractor" noise when he sees one.
  • He loves chewing on his Teddy Bears nose. It is disgusting and smells HORRIBLE! But he loves it.
  • He loves screaming at the top of his lungs just for fun.
  • He loves playing outside with Daddy and helping take the trash cans to the curb.
  • He is obsessed with socks and shoes at the moment. He is actually obsessed with Cooper's socks and begs us to put them on his feet. He looks ridiculous. He also loves trying Travis' shoes on.
  • He loves washing his hands. Really he loves just playing in the water, but anytime I wash my hands he is at my feet signing "wash hands".


Tyler has adjusted well to having Cooper around. We have had some tough moments and a little jealousy, but he is getting better every day. Gram went home today so now the real test begins! I will be on my own with two boys under 17 months!

Playing on the Computer.

Chewing on Teddy's nose!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

He looks so big sitting at the computer!

Anonymous said...

I sure do miss my boys! Love, Grandma J.

Fleming Family said...

I miss playing Thomas the Train with Tyler--can't say I miss the smelly nose of Teddy though!

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...