Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Diapers...I don't need no stinkin' diapers

Well, we have hit a new low in the Johnson Household today. This afternoon before Tyler's nap I changed his diaper. Instead of putting his shorts back on I decided to just leave him in his diaper, which isn't unusual for me to do. This afternoon when I went to get him up from his nap I noticed that the floor by his crib was wet- just a little spot. I thought to myself- surely he is not drooling that much that the carpet is noticeably wet. So I go to pick him up and notice that his diaper is sitting neatly in the corner of the crib and Tyler has no diaper on! He had managed to take his diaper off and he peed all over the bumper pads, sheets, and floor!!! The diaper was completely dry! He was happy as could be and I couldn't help but laugh. I'm just SO very thankful he didn't have to poop! Needless to say Tyler Johnson will not be taking any naps in just his diaper!

4 comments:

Fleming Family said...

This is too funny!!! I can see Tyler sitting there so pleased with himself and having a fun time playing in his crib! I take it he is feeling better!

Kelsey said...

hahahah Classic!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that Ross and I got a good laugh out of that. Of course, our day is coming.

The Chappelles said...

sarah did the same thing recently, yet the crib was not only wet...it was a rather unpleasant. We always put pants on little miss when we put her to bed now.

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...