Thursday, December 18, 2008

17 Months!

I can't believe my baby boy is 17 months!!! He is going to be 2 before I know it. I really don't know where the time has gone. I think the first year of his life is pretty much a blur anyway, because I was so busy between both of the kiddos. Cooper is really turning into a big boy. He is trying more and more to say new words and he nods in the cutest little yes and no when you ask him questions. He and Tyler are interacting more and love playing together (as long as Tyler is being nice)! Cooper is a great brother to Tyler. He always loves to bring him his juice cup or toothbrush and is very good about sharing toys with him. He is a BIG snuggler! Travis and I are always trying to get him to snuggle with us instead of the other one. He loves to give kisses and he will even let you rock him a little before bed. His favorite foods are Pizza, Peas, Fettucine Alfredo, and French Fries! Obviously, not a big fan of the healthy foods. He gets so excited about Pizza and he says, " Zza, Zza, Zza"! Here he is enjoying Pizza night at our house:

Pizza, Pizza!


Happy Boy!

1 comment:

Fleming Family said...

These are the best pictures ever I think--he just gets cuter and cuter!

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...