Thursday, January 24, 2008

Seriously?

How do kids manage to mess the computer up so quickly? Last night Tyler wanted to watch the video of him in the bathtub over and over again. So I sat him up in the chair at the desk and I would play it for him again and again. I went to check on Cooper and came back to this:


And no... the picture is not sideways! He had managed to completely rotate the entire screen 90 degrees to the left. It took me awhile to finally fix what he had done and my neck was a little sore afterwards from having to read everything at an angle!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That's awesome! haha I wouldn't have a clue how to fix that.

Kim and Ross said...

Alright I know you have things to blog about, because I talk to Travis. Now get on it woman.
Love,
Your favorite brother in the world.

Except for maybe Kyle.

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...