Saturday, June 24, 2006

Can you see Tyler?



Here are some pictures of Tyler in one of his many camoflauge outfits. He looks forward to Travis teaching him how to hunt. We have been busy lately but the last few weeks Tyler has really settled into his routine and is doing really well. He is sleeping good at night. I don't have to feed him anymore at night and just occasionally have to get up in the middle of the night to give him his pacifier. In a week we will start moving his bedtime up to around 7:30 or so and I'm really looking forward to that. One of my favorite things to do with Tyler is to sing to him. He usually gives me big smiles when I sing "This is the Day that the Lord has made". It's so cute.

We had some people come and look at the house on Thursday but we haven't heard anything since. I was just excited to already have some people looking. Travis has been busy at work because he is trying to close two houses by the end of the month.

No comments:

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...