Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tyler Slept through the night!!!

Last night Tyler slept through the night!!! It was amazing and I look forward to many more nights of him sleeping through. I put him down around 10:30 and I heard him stirring around 5:30 but it sounded like he was settling himself down. I went upstairs to check on him thinking I was going to have to feed him, but by the time I got upstairs to his room he was sound asleep. So I decided to see how long he would sleep. I was pretty sure by the time I got back downstairs I would hear him crying but he ended up sleeping until 6:45!!!! I was shocked. So really he slept from 10:30 until 6:45 without any feeding or help from us! WOW! He is doing really well. He is smiling a lot and loves to look at new faces of people who come to visit. We are traveling to Tyler on Thursday so we will see how the car ride goes!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! Congrats on Tyler sleeping. What a champ.
Now you can be sane again.

Christine said...

Wow! Congrats on Tyler sleeping. What a champ.
Now you can be sane again.

Christine said...

should I say it one more time?

I don't know how to erase one of those.