Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Cooper and Claire's school has a Pumpkin Patch Fundraiser every year. The parents are required to work two shifts to help raise money for the school. I was working the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday so Travis brought the kids up to pick out a pumpkin. The kids had lots of fun and Tyler even stayed to help work after Daddy left. He liked handing out stickers to all the kids who came through the patch.

All my crazy boys!


The craziest one of all!


The fam- It doesn't even look like we like each other because we are so far apart from one another! I promise we love each other!!!


The crazy duck!


I look around my house sometimes and wonder if these kids were raised in a barn. Looks like they might have been!


No comments:

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...