Sunday, August 21, 2011

Little Project

Several months ago I saw this cute little hook online at Anthropologie. In true Anthropologie fashion it was overpriced at $20. I didn't want to "fork" over that kind of money and I decided I could make one myself and I actually think mine is cuter! I found some old silverware at Canton this summer for $1 a piece. I had my super handy husband drill a small hole in the middle of each piece, super glue them together, bend the fork up for the hook, and put a nail through the hole into the wall. Threw my apron on it and there you have it!



5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh yes, yours is much cuter! I think the fork makes it!

Kim and Ross said...

So when are you going to open your etsy store?

Ashley McWhorter said...

Oh, that is adorable! Love it!!!

Fleming Family said...

I love this idea!! I would like Travis to do this for me too with some of the old silverware from our family.

L. Madeley said...

And check out that cute apron. Miss you!

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...