Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 Months!

Sweet baby Claire is 10 months old today! I love this little girl more and more everyday. She is such a cutie and has stolen all of our hearts. This month has brought big changes- she has transitioned to all table food and has learned how to drink from a sippy cup. She has been by far the easiest child to transition to each of these things. She is the best eater out of all of the kids and is seriously a beggar! Anytime I have something to eat and she doesn't, she is crawling over begging at my feet until she gets some. She puts anything in her mouth, including sticks, leaves, mulch, toy parts, and food! I can't count the number of times I have had to swipe her mouth with my finger to get foreign objects out of her mouth.

She is waving hi and bye and clapping her hands. She loves playing with the boys and other babies in the nursery. She is generally happy except for when she is in a shopping cart at any store. She is a horrible shopper!

We love Claire so much and look forward to watching her grow even more. I'm loving the stage she is in- growing toward toddlerhood instead of the newborn craziness. I can't believe we will be celebrating her 1st birthday in just a couple of months! We had a photo shoot today to capture her sweet smile and personality. Here are some of the pics I got.








4 comments:

sebrister said...

Oh, so cute! Love it :)

Anonymous said...

If you ever get tired of her, I'll take her off of your hands (at least until the age of 15). She is an absolute doll.

Ross

Kelsey said...

She is so precious and beautiful! Those eyes and her smile melt me!

Fleming Family said...

Wow--Claire has changed so much since Christmas!! She does have the sweetest smile. Can't wait to see her!!

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...