- She is a great eater! I have started feeding her veggies (squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, and peas) and she loves all of them so far.
- She is sleeping great at night. She sleeps from around 6:30-7:00 or even 7:30. Her naps aren't as consistent, but I think it is because we are always on the go with the boys and she doesn't always get to nap in her bed.
- She is a very happy baby, but just this past week she has become more aware of when the boys or I leave the room and she has been letting us know that she doesn't like it!
- She sleeps with a little lovie blanket and she is already very attached to it. She rubs it in her face when I give it to her and it is never far from her when she is asleep.
- She rubs her eyes when she is tired, just like her daddy!
- She loves blowing rasberries at the moment and she thinks it is fun when you blow them back at her.
- She is starting to sit up on her own, but definitely still topples over. Those cheeks are just to heavy to hold up!
Blowing rasberries at Mama.