- He LOVES Carrots! Everytime I open the refrigerator he is right there opening the veggie drawer asking for a carrot!
- He is deathly afraid of the vacuum cleaner. Just at the mere mention of a vacuum cleaner and he is frozen in place.
- He loves working his ABC puzzle and is quickly learning all of his letters.
- He loves his friends! He is always asking to go see Abby, Mallie, and Tucker.
- Everything is "MINE"! This drives me crazy!
- He is so unbelievably smart! He is very good with directions. He starts fussing when we turn left off of our street because Abby, Mallie, and Tucker's house is to the right. He also starts fussing when we turn left out of our neighborhood because the park we like to play at is to the right. He also starts fussing when we pass a certain neighborhood because his friend Sam lives there and he likes to go play with him. It really cracks me up that he is so aware of where everything is.
- He continues to love playing outside and playing in the dirt and mud!
- He loves ELMO! In fact his second birthday party will be a Sesame Street theme!
We are getting a patio poured in the backyard and they brought a truck load of dirt yesterday. We had to immediately go outside to play in the mound of dirt! Here he is showing Mama his dirt.