Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We traveled to Tyler for the Thanksgiving Holiday to be with my family. We were actually in Kilgore on Thanksgiving Day to visit Great Gramm and Grandpappy. We had a great time in Kilgore and of course ate too much. My grandparents have an awesome backyard that Tyler loves to play in. Grandpappy raked up a big pile of leaves for Tyler to play in. He wasn't sure what to think at first, but quickly got into it. It is a Fleming tradition to play in the leaves during the Fall. I don't think Cooper has ever had so much attention. He got rocked by Great Gramm whether he liked it or not, but I'm pretty sure he loved it! In the afternoon we watched football and took naps- another Fleming tradition. Tyler was so wiped out from playing outside he took a 3 hour nap!

On Friday mom and I went shopping while Travis watched the kiddos (and no we didn't get up to shop with all the crazies!). We got some great deals and I was able to finish all of my Christmas shopping! We came home and watched the Aggies beat the hell outta t.u.! I'm sure Travis is very thankful for the win and for Fran's resignation.

Saturday night my parents babysat so Travis and I could go on a date. We went out to eat and then went bowling with Tyler's finest! We both won one game, but my losing score was better than Travis' losing score so I guess that means that I'm the overall champion! We had a good time and it was nice to be by ourselves.

We are back home now and back to reality. Laundry, grocery shopping, and trying to get the house decorated for Christmas.

Great Gramm rocking Cooper.


Tyler and Mama


It was really cold on Thanksgiving and we made Tyler wear this hat. He hated it and here he is trying to get it off.


Tyler sweeping the leaves on the driveway.


Cooper and Mama



Tyler playing in the leaves!


More leaves!!!


Papa pushing Tyler around in the wheelbarrow.


Tyler trying to push the wheelbarrow through the leaves.


Tyler mooching some dessert off of Papa's plate. I believe he sampled some of everyones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. I can't believe it is less than a month before we all invade the valley for Christmas.

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...