Friday, May 18, 2007

Going Crazy, Wanna Come?

I'm officially losing my mind as a mom today. Really I've been gradually losing it all week. It started off with a trip to the Pediatrician on Monday because we had a sneaking suspicion that Tyler had another ear infection. Our suspicions were confirmed- double ear infection and a runny nose that just won't stop!!! For the first part of the week Tyler was definitely not feeling good and was very irritable, which tends to make me irritable as well!

The part that is really making me crazy is his naps! The past week he has been talking, playing, crying, etc. for at least 45 minutes before he will go to sleep. Currently, he has been in there for an hour and is still not asleep for his afternoon nap. I don't know if it's because of his ears or if he is trying to tell me he is ready to drop his morning nap. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't let it be that he wants to drop his morning nap!!! I was really hoping he would continue his morning nap until Cooper was a couple months old and we were somewhat settled into a routine with him. I guess time will only tell. I will keep you updated on the nap situation and my sanity.

Enough venting... We have been very busy lately trying to pack the house, find a rental home, and find a lot for the new house. We have signed a lease on a rental home and have found a lot that we will probably make an offer on next week. We get the keys to the rental home on June 1st so we can gradually move stuff over and then we will just be getting ready for Baby Cooper's arrival. And I wonder why I'm going crazy?

No comments:

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...