Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tagged(A little late)

Sarah tagged me a long time ago and I never wrote anything. So here it goes.

1. I had my own language when I was a kid. Da was truck and be-da was tractor.
2. I could whistle before I could talk which wasn't until age 2. I guess I didn't feel the need to talk since my older sister did all the yapping for me. Thanks Kristi!
3. I was voted most interesting in high school. I know-must have been a boring year.
4. My nickname in college was "quail guts". Those who really know me will know why.
5. I used a cheesy line on Sarah on our first date to get a kiss. Cassanova I am not!
6. When I was in college, I got to meet Rick Perry and both President Bushes.
7. I've marched in 3 Mardi Gras parades in New Orleans.
8. I would love to go to Africa hunting, Australia billfishing, and Costa Rica tarpon fishing. I hope to do at least one of them before I kick the bucket.

That's about it. Not very interesting. Peace out.

TJ

No comments:

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...