2. Riding in his Dump Truck. His Daddy pushes him all around the house. Tyler is a perfect fit!
3. Screaming at the top of his lungs- not to show anger or sadness, just to hear his voice!
4. Swinging in the backyard.
5. Jumping up and down in his crib after naptime.
6. Walking with his walker. His cousin Reese showed him how it's done this weekend.
7. Drinking water out of Mama or Daddy's glass. He thinks this is hilarious!
8. Opening and closing doors and cabinets.
9. Playing with his cousins and watching bigger kids.
10. Watching and playing with Crockett. He especially likes it when Crockett licks his feet!
Least Favorite Things
1. Trying new table foods. He makes the most awful faces and scrunches up his nose.
2. Getting his diaper changed. He obviously has more important things to do.
3. Putting on or taking off clothes. Again, more important things to do.
4. He hates being the last kid in the nursery. The nursery workers always tell me that he freaks out whenever church lets out and all the parents walk by the nursery. I guess he thinks we aren't coming to pick him up.