Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Why You May Not Be Getting a Christmas Card..

We had it all planned out. We were going to take our family picture on Saturday for our Christmas card. Of course it rained all weekend down here and we haven't had rain probably since this time last year. So I decided on Monday afternoon after school I would get the kids and just take pictures inside. Travis wasn't home yet so it was just me and the kids. Well, as you can see it didn't quite work out like I had planned! And therefore, you may not be getting a Christmas card from the Johnson family this year! And I'm not going to stress about it!!!


Started off good...


But soon after the crying began...


Then the craziness snuck in...


And the boredom...


And the jumping on the bed...


And the cheesy smiles...


And the pouty faces by Miss Priss.


Finally some smiles, but someone just couldn't keep still.


I'm SO over this!


Let the tickles begin!


What? You want me to look this way?


Somebody loves being the center of attention!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I actually love the pouty face picture. It is too cute. I vote you send that one. :)

BTW...I think we need to plan a girl's hand and foot night during Christmas. I am dying to play.

Ann Jud said...

I agree with Katie. I think you should send the poutie one. Your post if better than any Christmas Card.

Fleming Family said...

I love ALL the pictures!!

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...