Monday, July 21, 2008

12 Month Checkup

We went to the Dr. today for Cooper's 12 month checkup and he looks great, although he did have an ear infection! I absolutely HATE ear infections probably because Tyler had so many during his first year of life. They are just so tricky to figure out whether something is really wrong and I absolutely HATE when I think they have one and lug the boys to the Dr. and pay $70 just to have them tell me they are fine. I had a little suspicion that Cooper had an ear infection last week, but I waited it out because I knew we would be going to the Dr. today for his checkup.

Anyway, Cooper was 31.5 inches long (90th percentile) and weighed in at 23 pounds 5 ounces (50th percentile). He is a tall boy! He is an inch longer than Tyler was at 1 year. Cooper is doing well and this past week he has given up his baby food and is enjoying eating table foods. Hopefully we will kick this ear infection fast and have him feeling better.

1 comment:

The Wiggins Family said...

I know the feeling of the ear infection drama. Not fun!
I was wondering...is Cooper taking a bottle still or have you transferred him to a cup? I am still trying to figure out the best way to get Zachary on a cup without making him to upset. He only has three bottles a day and the rest water in a cup. Just wondering your thoughts. Thanks!

2012

It's time for our recap of 2012!  This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...