Sunday, October 07, 2007
First Trip to Aggieland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2012
It's time for our recap of 2012! This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...
-
Starting today you can enter to win a $20 gift certificate to be used in my Etsy shop - SJdesignco ! I've added several new things to th...
-
It's time for our recap of 2012! This year has brought some major answer to prayers and we have seen the hand of God move in incredible...
-
Here are some more pictures of the house for all of those people who have been bugging me to put more up- Christine! Before I start I can...
2 comments:
I'm so proud that you are brain washing the boys so early. Love that! Not Tyler has to learn the War Hymn......ha ha
Sherry
I'm glad y'all had a good trip to Aggieland!
I can't get over how much your boys look like y'all. I swear there is a picture of Travis making the exact same face as Tyler. They are too cute! Can't wait til Christmas!
Post a Comment